Loop Capital Starts Katapult Holdings (KPLT) at Hold
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Loop Capital initiates coverage on Katapult Holdings (NASDAQ: KPLT) with a Hold rating and a price target of $12.00.
Shares of Katapult Holdings closed at $10.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts Altair Engineering (ALTR) at Buy
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Upgrades Katapult Holdings (KPLT) to Buy
- Truist Securities Assumes Merck (MRK) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!