Litchfield Hills Research Reinstates Verb technology Co. Inc. (VERB) at Buy
- Dow leads the way in broad Wall Street rally
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
- Oil rallies on weaker dollar and Iran supply uncertainty
Litchfield Hills Research analyst Theodore O'Neill reinstates coverage on Verb technology Co. Inc. (NASDAQ: VERB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.00.
Shares of Verb technology Co. Inc. closed at $1.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Flywire (FLYW) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts Colony Financial, Inc. (CLNY) at Overweight
- Needham & Company Starts ChargePoint Holdings Inc. (CHPT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!