Litchfield Hills Research Reinstates Verb technology Co. Inc. (VERB) at Buy
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Litchfield Hills Research analyst Theodore O'Neill reinstates coverage on Verb technology Co. Inc. (NASDAQ: VERB) with a Buy rating and a price target of $4.00.
Shares of Verb technology Co. Inc. closed at $1.03 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Season Two of David Meltzer's Original Pitch Show, "2 Minute Drill" Premieres June 18th on Bloomberg TV and Amazon Prime Video
- Raymond James Starts Guardant Health (GH) at Market Perform
- UPDATE: Rosenblatt Starts SoFi Technologies (SOFI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!