Lake Street Capital Markets Starts RealNetworks (RNWK) at Buy
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Lake Street Capital Markets initiates coverage on RealNetworks (NASDAQ: RNWK) with a Buy rating and a price target of $6.00.
Shares of RealNetworks closed at $2.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Revolution (RVMD) at Hold
- Needham & Company Starts Harmony Biosciences Holdings Inc. (HRMY) at Buy
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Starts Timken (TKR) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!