Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Jaws Spitfire Acquisition Corporation (SPFR) at Buy
- Stocks caught in crosshairs of earnings and central bank meetings
- Ford Motor (F) Stock Rallies After Smashing Estimates and Raising Guidance, Reinstated Dividend, Analysts Bulled-up
- Twilio (TWLO) Stock Plummets 12% on Decelerating Sales Growth, Weak Q4 EPS Outlook and COO Departure, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Optimistic
- ServiceNow (NOW) Tops Estimates but Stock Dips as Outlook Implies Subscription Revenue Slowdown, Analysts Remain Positive
- Oil hits two-week low on Iran talks and U.S. stocks build
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Troy Jensen initiates coverage on Jaws Spitfire Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: SPFR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Jaws Spitfire Acquisition Corporation closed at $9.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Bernstein Starts Li Auto (LI) at Outperform (correction)
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Enjoy Technology Inc. (ENJY) at Neutral
- Barclays Starts Azelis Group NV (AZE:BB) at Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesTroy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!