Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Jaws Spitfire Acquisition Corporation (SPFR) at Buy
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Lake Street Capital Markets analyst Troy Jensen initiates coverage on Jaws Spitfire Acquisition Corporation (NYSE: SPFR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Jaws Spitfire Acquisition Corporation closed at $9.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Fluence Energy Inc. (FLNC) at Buy
- DA Davidson Starts Trebia Acquisition Corp (TREB) at Buy
- UPDATE: Atlantic Equities Starts Allegion (ALLE) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesTroy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!