Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Evaxion Biotech (EVAX) at Buy
- Futures dip after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar hovers near one-month low amid subdued U.S. debt yields
- Apple (AAPL) Likely to Announce Additional $50B Buyback and 10%+ Dividend Hike with Earnings Next Week - Wells Fargo
Ladenburg Thalmann initiates coverage on Evaxion Biotech (NASDAQ: EVAX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Evaxion Biotech closed at $7.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Starts Diversey (DSEY) at Buy
- Raymond James Starts ACV Auctions Inc (ACVA) at Market Perform
- UPDATE: Baird Starts Diversey (DSEY) at Outperform