KeyBanc Starts F5 Networks (FFIV) at Overweight
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
KeyBanc initiates coverage on F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $307.00.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $236.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Grifols SA (GRF:SM) (GIFOF) at Neutral
- GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) PT Lowered to RMB17.80 at Credit Suisse
- Jiangsu Hengli Hydraulic Co Ltd (601100:CH) PT Raised to RMB81 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!