Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) at Market Perform
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Eric Hagen initiates coverage on Western Asset Mortgage Capital (NYSE: WMC) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $10.50.
Shares of Western Asset Mortgage Capital closed at $10.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Reinstates Southwestern Energy (SWN) at Neutral
- BofA Securities Resumes Fluor (FLR) at Underperform
- RBC Initiates Boeing (BA) at Outperform, Analyst Sees it as a High Conviction Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesKeefe, Bruyette & Woods
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!