Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Starts Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN) at Outperform
- Wall Street opens higher as taper fears ease
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods initiates coverage on Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.50.
Shares of Trinity Capital Inc. closed at $15.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tudor Pickering Starts Tesla (TSLA) at Sell
- National Bank Financial Resumes Summit Industrial Income REIT (SMU-U:CN) (SMMCF) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Cowen Starts PureCycle Technolgies (PCT) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!