Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Assumes Valley National Bancorp (VLY) at Outperform
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Michael Perito assumes coverage on Valley National Bancorp (NASDAQ: VLY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Valley National Bancorp closed at $11.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cumulus Media (CMLS) Resumed Neutral at B.Riley (correction)
- UBS Starts Lincoln National (LNC) at Neutral
- UBS Starts Prudential Financial (PRU) at Neutral