KGI Securities Starts Walt Disney (DIS) at Outperform
- Wall St set for subdued open as Fed hawks push for faster rate hikes
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- Face-ripping Rallies and Market Slumps is What Wells Fargo is Telling Clients to Prepare for This Summer
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
KGI Securities initiates coverage on Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $145.00.
Shares of Walt Disney closed at $102.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walt Disney (DIS) Extends Bob Chapek’s Contract as CEO for Three Years
- UBS Starts WeWork (WE) at Neutral
- Disney's board backs CEO Chapek, extends his contract for three years
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!