Jones Trading Starts Hanmi Financial (HAFC) at Buy
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Jones Trading initiates coverage on Hanmi Financial (NASDAQ: HAFC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $24.00.
Shares of Hanmi Financial closed at $20.55 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Progress Software (PRGS) at Overweight
- RBC Initiates Boeing (BA) at Outperform, Analyst Sees it as a High Conviction Call
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Valens Semiconductor Ltd. (VLN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!