UPDATE: Jefferies Starts StoneX Group Inc. (SNEX) at Buy
- Stocks, oil higher as China relaxes quarantine rules
- Earnings Estimates are 'Likely Too Optimistic', Risk Not Fully Reflected - Goldman
- Bank of America Clients are Selling This Rally
- Nike (NKE) Drops After Results, Morgan Stanley Positive After 'Reset' Quarter
- FTX-Robinhood Rumors: Piper Sandler Sees a 'Win-win' Situation, Others Less Optimistic
(updated to add analyst comments)
Jefferies analyst Daniel Fannon initiates coverage on StoneX Group Inc. (NASDAQ: SNEX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $70.00.
The analyst commented, "We initiate coverage of StoneX with a Buy rating and a 12-month price target of$70. SNEX's diversified business mix and global footprint have consistently generated positive earnings growth and an ROE exceeding 15%. In addition to being levered to higher volatility and trading levels, the company's commercial customer base provides a more consistent level of activity over time."
Shares of StoneX Group Inc. closed at $60.54 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Polaris Industries (PII) at Hold on Macro Storm
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Resumes Tenneco (TEN) at Overweight
- Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $130 at Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!