Janney Starts Trinity Capital Inc. (TRIN) at Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Janney initiates coverage on Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $15.00.
Shares of Trinity Capital Inc. closed at $15.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Maxim Group Starts Auddia (AUUD) at Buy
- RBC Capital Starts Acciona Energia (ANE:SM) at Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Starts Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!