JPMorgan Starts Montrose Environmental Group (MEG) at Neutral
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
JPMorgan analyst Stephanie Yee initiates coverage on Montrose Environmental Group (NYSE: MEG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $55.00.
Shares of Montrose Environmental Group closed at $52.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts CTI BioPharma (CTIC) at Buy
- Exane BNP Paribas Starts Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) at Neutral
- UPDATE: B.Riley Starts VSE Corporation (VSEC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!