JPMorgan Starts Kirkland Lake Gold (KL) at Underweight
- Wall Street ends sharply lower in broad sell-off
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Has Strong Start with Positive Mix Skew - JP Morgan
- Lennar (LEN) Falls as Reported Q3 Revenue Beats, EPS Slightly Missed Estimates
- Royal Dutch Shell to Sell its Permian Business to ConocoPhillips (COP) for $9.5 Billion Cash
JPMorgan analyst Tyler Langton initiates coverage on Kirkland Lake Gold (NYSE: KL) with a Underweight rating and a price target of $44.00.
Shares of Kirkland Lake Gold closed at $39.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) at Outperform
- Stifel Starts The Pennant Group (PNTG) at Buy
- RBC Capital Starts Water Intelligence PLC (WATR:LN) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!