JPMorgan Starts Equitrans Midstream Corp. (ETRN) at Neutral
- Wall Street gains as unemployment claims decline; Cigna slumps
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises over 1% as Mideast tensions face virus concerns
- Penn National Gaming (PENN) 'Scores' with $2 Billion Deal to Acquire theScore (SCR), Seen as 'Highly Strategic'
- Uber (UBER) Beats Estimates As Higher Labor Spend Drags on Profitability, Analysts Lower PTs but Remain Bullish
JPMorgan analyst Jeremy Tonet initiates coverage on Equitrans Midstream Corp. (NYSE: ETRN) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Equitrans Midstream Corp. closed at $9.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Equitrans Midstream Corp. (ETRN) PT Raised to $9 at RBC Capital
- Colliers Securities Starts Greenvision Acquisition Corp. (GRNV) at Buy
- Jefferies Starts Victoria's Secret (VSCO) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!