JPMorgan Reinstates Amarin Corporation (AMRN) at Underweight
- S&P, Dow eke out another record closing high as Nvidia momentum endures
- Goldman Sachs no longer expects Fed rate cut in May - reports
- Stocks eke out gain as Nvidia rally slows, yields slip
- Oil ends lower, posts weekly decline as US rate cut hopes dim
- Dollar index on track for first weekly fall this year
JPMorgan analyst Jessica Fye reinstates coverage on Amarin Corporation (NASDAQ: AMRN) with a Underweight rating.
Shares of Amarin Corporation closed at $0.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts ORIC Pharamceuticals (ORIC) at Overweight, 'offers attractive risk/reward'
- Guggenheim Starts Pfizer (PFE) at Buy, 'Successful Execution Can Drive Upside'
- William O'Neil Starts Quanta Services (PWR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!