JPMorgan Assumes Model N, Inc. (MODN) at Overweight
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
JPMorgan analyst Annie Samuel assumes coverage on Model N, Inc. (NYSE: MODN) with a Overweight rating and a price target of $38.00.
Shares of Model N, Inc. closed at $24.28 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lake Street Capital Markets Starts Tremor International (TRMR) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Nordstrom (JWN) at Neutral
- JPMorgan Starts Autohome (H-Shares) (2518:HK) (ATHM) at Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!