JPMorgan Assumes Benefitfocus (BNFT) at Neutral
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
JPMorgan analyst Annie Samuel assumes coverage on Benefitfocus (NASDAQ: BNFT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of Benefitfocus closed at $9.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) started at Overweight at Barclays on defensive characteristics
- Barclays Starts BJ's Wholesale (BJ) at Equalweight
- CapitalOne Starts Day One Biopharmaceuticals (DAWN) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!