JMP Securities Starts Bally's Corp (BALY) at Market Perform
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
JMP Securities analyst Jordan Bender initiates coverage on Bally's Corp (NYSE: BALY) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of Bally's Corp closed at $20.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Starts Bally's Corp (BALY) at Hold
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Chewy Inc. (CHWY) at Outperform
- Chewy (CHWY) Pullback Represents an Attractive Entry Point - Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!