JMP Securities Starts Ares Management, L.P. (ARES) at Market Perform
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
JMP Securities analyst Brian McKenna initiates coverage on Ares Management, L.P. (NYSE: ARES) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of Ares Management, L.P. closed at $73.18 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Starts WiseTech Global Ltd (WTC:AU) at Buy (1)
- UPDATE: MKM Partners Starts Zoom Video (ZM) at Buy
- Barclays Starts Array Technologies (ARRY) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!