JMP Securities Resumes Diversified Healthcare Trust (DHC) at Market Perform
- Wall St edges up day after sell-off but caution remains
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
JMP Securities analyst Aaron Hecht resumes coverage on Diversified Healthcare Trust (NASDAQ: DHC) with a Market Perform rating.
Shares of Diversified Healthcare Trust closed at $6.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Starts Atlanticus Holdings Corp. (ATLC) at Market Outperform
- Canaccord Genuity Reinstates Celtic Plc. (CCP:LN) (CLTFF) at Buy
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Univar (UNVR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!