Industrial Alliance Securities Starts 21Vianet (VNET) at
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Industrial Alliance Securities initiates coverage on 21Vianet (NASDAQ: VNET) with a rating and a price target of $27.54.
Shares of 21Vianet closed at $22.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- 21Vianet Announces Change in Leadership Team
- Citi Starts Payoneer (PAYO) at Buy
- 21Vianet Wins 5A Green Data Center Ratings and Further Promotes Carbon Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!