Industrial Alliance Securities Starts 21Vianet (VNET) at
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect further fall in inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Antipodean currencies jump on central bank talk, US dollar subdued
Industrial Alliance Securities initiates coverage on 21Vianet (NASDAQ: VNET) with a rating and a price target of $27.54.
Shares of 21Vianet closed at $22.32 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Hutchmed (China) Ltd. (HCM) at Buy
- UPDATE: HSBC Starts Krispy Kreme (DNUT) at Buy
- Cantor Fitzgerald Starts BioCryst Pharma (BCRX) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!