Imperial Capital Starts Holley (HLLY) at Outperform
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Holley (NYSE: HLLY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Holley closed at $6.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Reinstates Grifols SA (GRF:SM) (GIFOF) at Neutral
- O-Film Tech Co Ltd. (002456:CH) PT Lowered to RMB4.58 at Credit Suisse
- Voltas Ltd. (VOLT:IN) PT Lowered to INR833 at BofA Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!