Imperial Capital Starts Holley (HLLY) at Outperform
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Imperial Capital initiates coverage on Holley (NYSE: HLLY) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $10.00.
Shares of Holley closed at $6.21 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Telsey Downgrades Holley (HLLY) to Market Perform on disappointing Q4 and CEO retirement
- BofA Securities Reinstates Globalwafers Co Ltd. (6488:TT) at Buy
- Holley Announces Chief Executive Officer Transition and Preliminary Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!