HSBC Starts AerCap Holdings (AER) at Buy
- Stocks tumble on new coronavirus variant fear
- Moderna (MRNA) Shares Rally 11% on 'Nu' Concerns, Analyst Sees mRNA Technology Adapting Much Quicker to New COVID Variant
- DiDi (DIDI) Stock Falls on Report China Seeks Delisting From US Amid Data Security Concerns
- Apple (AAPL) on Pace to Sell Over 10 Million iPhones for Black Friday - Wedbush
- Buy Tech Winners on Variant Fears - Wedbush
HSBC analyst Andrew Lobbenberg initiates coverage on AerCap Holdings (NYSE: AER) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of AerCap Holdings closed at $43.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts LianBio (LIAN) at Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts Marcus Corp. (MCS) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Nordstrom (JWN) PT Lowered to $22 at Morgan Stanley on Prospect of Cost Inflation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!