HSBC Starts AerCap Holdings (AER) at Buy
- Wall Street gains evaporate, S&P 500 ends lower on Fed tightening timeline
- Tesla (TSLA) Reports Strong Q4 Beat, Achieves Record Vehicle Deliveries in 2021
- Intel (INTC) Reports Q4 Beat, Shares Down 2% on Guidance Miss
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent, reduces assets purchases by another $30 billion/month and sees ending them in March
- Ackman Says Pershing Square Bought Over 3.1M Shares of Netflix (NFLX)
HSBC analyst Andrew Lobbenberg initiates coverage on AerCap Holdings (NYSE: AER) with a Buy rating and a price target of $60.00.
Shares of AerCap Holdings closed at $43.85 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) at Neutral
- UPDATE: SMBC Nikko Securities Starts DLocal Limited (DLO) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Mondelez International (MDLZ) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!