Goldman Sachs Starts Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (BHF) at Neutral
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Goldman Sachs analyst Yaron Kinar initiates coverage on Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: BHF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $42.00.
Shares of Brighthouse Financial, Inc. closed at $36.04 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brighthouse Financial Announces Conference Call to Discuss Third Quarter 2021 Results
- BMO Capital Resumes Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Outperform
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Starts W. P. Carey & Co. (WPC) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!