Exane BNP Paribas Starts Trex (TREX) at Neutral
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Exane BNP Paribas initiates coverage on Trex (NYSE: TREX) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $71.00.
Shares of Trex closed at $76.26 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trex (TREX) PT Raised to $108 at B.Riley
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Starts FREYR Battery SA (FREY) at Overweight
- Credit Suisse Assumes Laboratory Corporation of America (LH) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!