Exane BNP Paribas Starts Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) at Outperform
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Jatinder Goel initiates coverage on Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of Freeport-McMoRan closed at $10.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) PT Lowered to $50 at Jefferies
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Repare Therapeutics (RPTX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Revolution (RVMD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!