Exane BNP Paribas Starts Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd. (CRDO) at Outperform
- AI poster child Nvidia's bumper results push S&P 500 to record high
- Nvidia guidance tops estimates as AI-led chip demand continues; shares jump
- Nvidia fuels worldwide stock frenzy, bond yields rise
- Rivian production guidance falls short; shares slump
- Oil rises as tensions in the Red Sea reach boiling point
Exane BNP Paribas analyst Karl Ackerman initiates coverage on Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRDO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $13.00.
Shares of Credo Technology Group Holding Ltd. closed at $10.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Resumes UDR, Inc. (UDR) at Neutral
- Morgan Stanley Assumes Shutterstock (SSTK) at Equalweight
- Goldman Sachs Resumes Mid-America Apartment Communities (MAA) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!