Exane BNP Paribas Starts CF Industries (CF) at Neutral
- Futures dip ahead of Fed meeting, big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Exane BNP Paribas initiates coverage on CF Industries (NYSE: CF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $43.00.
Shares of CF Industries closed at $45.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Resonant (RESN) at Buy
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Starts HepsiBurada (HEPS) at Overweight
- Vertical Research Partners Assumes Cummins (CMI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!