Evercore ISI Starts Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) at Outperform
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Evercore ISI analyst Kirk Materne initiates coverage on Snowflake Inc. (NYSE: SNOW) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $3.00.
Shares of Snowflake Inc. closed at $219.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Starts Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. Ltd. (TSM) at Buy
- Rosenblatt Starts CEVA Inc. (CEVA) at Neutral
- Stifel Resumes Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!