Evercore ISI Starts Halozyme Therapeutics (HALO) at Outperform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on Halozyme Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HALO) with a Outperform rating.
Shares of Halozyme Therapeutics closed at $42.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Halozyme To Host Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call
- UPDATE: Jefferies Starts Electric Last Mile Solutions Inc. (ELMS) at Buy
- Macquarie Starts Advance Residence Investment Corp. (3269:JP) (ADZZF) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!