Evercore ISI Starts F5 Networks (FFIV) at In Line
- Wall St edges up day after sell-off but caution remains
- DraftKings (DKNG) made a $20B cash and stock offer for Entain - CNBC
- Buy the Dip in Tech Stocks - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL): Analysts Weigh in on iPhone 13 'Lengthy' Delivery Times, US Customers Facing Up to 5 Weeks Wait for Pro and Pro Max
- Dollar eases from near 1-month high as Fed, Evergrande eyed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Evercore ISI initiates coverage on F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) with a In Line rating and a price target of $140.00.
Shares of F5 Networks closed at $134.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Announces Acquisition of Threat Stack
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Univar (UNVR) at Buy
- UPDATE: BWS Financial Starts PLx Pharma (PLXP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!