Evercore ISI Starts Clorox (CLX) at Underperform
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Evercore ISI analyst Javier Escalante initiates coverage on Clorox (NYSE: CLX) with a Underperform rating.
Shares of Clorox closed at $131.29 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart (WMT) started at Overweight at Barclays on defensive characteristics
- Clorox (CLX) PT Raised to $165 at Raymond James
- Barclays Starts Walmart (WMT) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!