Evercore ISI Assumes TripAdvisor (TRIP) at In Line
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Evercore ISI assumes coverage on TripAdvisor (NASDAQ: TRIP) with a In Line rating and a price target of $50.00.
Shares of TripAdvisor closed at $55.25 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Ashland Inc. (ASH) at Buy
- Morgan Stanley Starts Cathay Media And Education Group Inc (1981:HK) at Equalweight
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Haemonetics (HAE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!