Deutsche Bank Starts Quaker Chemical Corporation (KWR) at Buy
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Deutsche Bank analyst Katherine Griffin initiates coverage on Quaker Chemical Corporation (NYSE: KWR) with a Buy rating and a price target of $285.00.
Shares of Quaker Chemical Corporation closed at $248.43 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Starts GoerTek Inc. (002241:CH) at Buy (1)
- Cowen Starts Celcuity Inc (CELC) at Outperform
- William O'Neil Starts Repligen (RGEN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!