Deutsche Bank Starts JD.com, Inc (JD) at Buy
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Vitus Leung initiates coverage on JD.com, Inc (NASDAQ: JD) with a Buy rating and a price target of $114.00.
Shares of JD.com, Inc closed at $94.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JD.com, Inc (JD) PT Lowered to $105 at JPMorgan
- Goldman Sachs Starts ARB Corp Ltd (ARB:AU) at Neutral
- Jefferies Positive on Tower Stocks, American Tower Company (AMT) Seen as a 'Top Pick'