Daiwa Securities Starts Kura Sushi USA Inc. (KRUS) at Outperform (2)
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- China Property Titan Evergrande (EGRNF) Collapses to 11-Year Lows, Analysts Wary of Domino Effect
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight on US Steel (X) After Q3 Guidance and Deleveraging Update, Shares Down 12% Since Thursday
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
Daiwa Securities initiates coverage on Kura Sushi USA Inc. (NASDAQ: KRUS) with a Outperform (2) rating.
Shares of Kura Sushi USA Inc. closed at $14.87 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Cannonball Research Starts VIZIO (VZIO) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades The ONE Group Hospitality Inc. (STKS) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts MasTec (MTZ ) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!