DA Davidson Starts Horizon Acquisition Corp. (HZAC) at Buy
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
DA Davidson initiates coverage on Horizon Acquisition Corp. (NYSE: HZAC) with a Buy rating and a price target of $23.00.
Shares of Horizon Acquisition Corp. closed at $9.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Horizon Acquisition Corporation and Vivid Seats Announce Effectiveness of Registration Statement in Connection with Proposed Business Combination
- JPMorgan Starts Sinopec Shanghai Petrochemical (338:HK) (SHI) at Neutral
- Wells Fargo Starts Ardagh Metal Packaging S (AMBP) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!