Credit Suisse Starts PG&E Corporation (PCG) at Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq close up 4th straight week as optimism grows
- 'Back in Tech': Investors are Increasing Exposure to Tech and Growth Stocks - BofA
- Rivian Reports Bigger Loss, Says Current Models Won't Qualify for Tax Breaks
- US-listed China Stocks Slip on Delisting Moves, Analyst Sees Short-term Noise
- Salesforce (CRM), Snowflake (SNOW) Rated New Sell at Guggenheim, Oracle (ORCL) at Buy
Credit Suisse analyst Nicholas Campanella initiates coverage on PG&E Corporation (NYSE: PCG) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Shares of PG&E Corporation closed at $12.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National 811 Day a Reminder to Contractors and Homeowners to Call 811 Before All Digging Projects, Large or Small
- Bayer AG (BAYN:GR) (BAYRY) PT Raised to EUR87 at Morgan Stanley
- Jefferies Starts Kymera Therapeutics (KYMR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!