Credit Suisse Starts Dingdong Cayman Limited (DDL) at Outperform
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Credit Suisse analyst Ashley Xu initiates coverage on Dingdong Cayman Limited (NYSE: DDL) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $32.00.
Shares of Dingdong Cayman Limited closed at $22.11 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Kingspan Group PLC (KSP:ID) at Outperform
- BofA Securities Reinstates Williams-Sonoma (WSM) at Underperform; 'West Elm trees don't grow to the sky'
- Deutsche Bank Starts Rocket Lab USA (RKLB) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!