Credit Suisse Assumes Warner Music Group (WMG) at Neutral
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Credit Suisse analyst Meghan Durkin assumes coverage on Warner Music Group (NASDAQ: WMG) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Warner Music Group closed at $35.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Zovio Inc (ZVO) at Outperform; Sees 100%+ Upside
- Compass Point Starts Compass Inc. (COMP) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX) at Buy