Credit Suisse Assumes Upland Software (UPLD) at Outperform
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Credit Suisse analyst Yaoxian Chew assumes coverage on Upland Software (NASDAQ: UPLD) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $58.00.
Shares of Upland Software closed at $46.61 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Mizuho Securities Starts Zscaler (ZS) at Buy, 'Cloud Security Pioneer is Revolutionizing the Game'
- Truist Securities Starts Olo Inc. (OLO) at Buy
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts AFC Gamma, Inc. (AFCG) at Neutral