Credit Suisse Assumes Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) at Neutral
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Credit Suisse analyst Yaoxian Chew assumes coverage on Snowflake Inc. (NYSE: SNOW) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $275.00.
Shares of Snowflake Inc. closed at $230.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exane BNP Paribas Starts Snowflake Inc. (SNOW) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Assumes Zoom Video (ZM) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Coupa Software (COUP) at Outperform, 'In Pay We Trust'