Credit Suisse Assumes SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) at Outperform
- Wall Street flat, IBM results weigh on technology stocks
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- IBM (IBM) Stock Plunges 5% on Sales Miss, Q3 Results Seen as a Setback
- Oil hits multi-year high above $86, then pulls back
Credit Suisse analyst Vik Chopra assumes coverage on SmileDirectClub Inc. (NASDAQ: SDC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of SmileDirectClub Inc. closed at $6.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Northland Capital Markets Starts Datto Holding Corp. (MSP) at Outperform
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Starts Squarespace (SQSP) at Buy
- Baird Starts Getty Realty (GTY) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!