Credit Suisse Assumes SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) at Outperform
- Wall Street extends rally as value stocks bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices rise, hit 2-month highs on supply worries
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Credit Suisse analyst Vik Chopra assumes coverage on SmileDirectClub Inc. (NASDAQ: SDC) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $11.00.
Shares of SmileDirectClub Inc. closed at $6.98 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades SmileDirectClub Inc. (SDC) to Hold
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Assumes Salarius Pharmaceuticals (SLRX) at Buy
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Annexon Biosciences (ANNX) at Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!