Credit Suisse Assumes Selectquote (SLQT) at Neutral
- Wall St opens lower on Fed fears; Tyson Foods slides
- Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P 500 weekly preview: Stocks rally likely over - analysts
- Public Storage (PSA) makes an $11 billion unsolicited offer for Life Storage (LSI)
- Goldman reacts positively to Newmont's new $17 billion bid for Newcrest Mining
- Soft landing already priced in, S&P 500 upside limited from here - Goldman Sachs
Credit Suisse analyst Jonathan Yong assumes coverage on Selectquote (NYSE: SLQT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $4.00.
Shares of Selectquote closed at $2.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BWS Financial Starts Immersion (IMMR) at Buy bullish on Eric Singer as CEO
- Jefferies Starts FinecoBank (FBK:IM) (FCBBF) at Underperform
- Credit Suisse Starts Goosehead Insurance Inc. (GSHD) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!