Credit Suisse Assumes Phibro Animal Health Corp. (PAHC) at Neutral
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Credit Suisse analyst Katie Tryhane assumes coverage on Phibro Animal Health Corp. (NASDAQ: PAHC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Phibro Animal Health Corp. closed at $24.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Meiji Holdings Co., Ltd (2269:JP) (MEJHY) at Neutral
- UPDATE: Berenberg Starts ThredUp Inc. (TDUP) at Hold
- BofA Securities Reinstates Plains All American (PAA) at Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesNew Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!