Credit Suisse Assumes Palo Alto Networks (PANW) at Outperform
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Credit Suisse analyst Yaoxian Chew assumes coverage on Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $425.00.
Shares of Palo Alto Networks closed at $342.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts Quilter Plc. (QLT:LN) at Outperform
- CL King Reinstates Littelfuse Inc (LFUS) at Buy
- Loop Capital Starts American Virtual Cloud Technologies (AVCT) at Buy